Whew… I think I am going to be on the road a lot. Upcoming speaking engagements in chronological order:
- CSSW Ludium 1, held at the new Center for the Study of Synthetic Worlds, at Indiana University. I’ll be one of the “Artisans” so this isn’t really a speaking engagement.
- Web 2.0, in San Francisco. I believe I am on a panel.
- Training Fall, in Long Beach. This one is directly related to the book, and is entitled “Why Games Matter.”
- Austin Game Conference, in, duh, Austin. A couple of panels here.
- Korea Games Conference in Seoul. I’ll be keynoting.
- Online Games Summit, Paris. No website is up for this one yet, but it’s put together by the Informa folks with help from the IGDA. I’ll be a keynote at this one too.
And I didn’t mention it, but I’ll be going to the Game Designers Workshop for the first time in years, since it’ll be in my backyard. But you can’t come unless you’re invited. 🙂
The Internet is a small place. My wife, who plays Discworld MUD, has found someone to translate those Dutch reviews. So hopefully I’ll find out what they say sometime soon!
Jessica Mulligan did a brief review in English, which makes my life much easier. It’s posted up on the press page now.